Looking for a digital marketing job in Chiang Mai?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with an analytical mindset to join our team. A candidate must have a passion for building and maintaining great content and helping it connect with the right audience. Possessing a general understanding of digital marketing and SEO principles will be an advantage, but not a prerequisite. We greatly value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and manage day-to-day execution of SEO strategies, such as coordinated outreach, keyword research, link building, on-page and off-page content optimization.
- Implement search engine optimization strategies to ensure agreed organic ranking targets and organic traffic are achieved
- Familiarize yourself with any newly updated content creation strategies to ensure SEO best practice is implemented at all times.
- Drive web data and SEO reporting through Google Analytics, etc.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years in Digital Marketing or Mass Media.
- Possess good computer and IT skills and are well-versed with using the internet.
- Able to communicate confidently in English, especially in writing. All successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English since the entire day-to-day execution will be in English.
- A required minimum TOEIC 600+ or TOEFL iBT 80+ or IELTS 4.5+.
- Demonstrate an immediate understanding and approach your work attentively.
- Responsible and are able to work both independently and with the team.
- Detail-oriented, creative thinking, flexible, and open-minded with good organizational skills.
- Work well under pressure and interested in long-term employment.
What You Will Get:
- An open and informal work environment
- Room for experimentation
- 15K salary plus incentive (salary negotiable)
- Social insurance
- Other social events
Would like to join our team?
Please prepare your CV and Proof of English Language competency with a letter why you would like to work in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com